Feel the rug on video
This Berber Kilim rug will undeniably warm a room with colors, authenticity and character. It brings an ethnic touch to your room.
This Hanbal rug will add perfectly cachet to your bohemian décor. It can also be transformed into wall decoration for a touch of originality.
Highly prized in recent times, the Moroccan rug pleases for its “kinfolk” style. A bohemian chic style in the process of dethroning the Scandinavian that has lasted for several years.
This handmade rug woven with 100% high quality wool, will certainly “WOW” everyone.
- Created by 2 Artist Craftswoman in 27 Days
- Size: 5’74” x 5’57” ft / 68 x 66 in / 175 x 170 cm
- 100% Moroccan Atlas Wool
- 3 Carefully Sheep Shearing
- 60000 Wool Hand-Knots “High Density”
- Natural Color: yellow, white, orange, black, blue, red, grey
How this Moroccan Berber rug is made
We provide the most beautiful creations of Moroccan craftsmen inheritors of a long history and keepers of a tradition and a culture. Works of art where the artisan, the material and the craft tool have the primordial place.